Nationwide best-seller from PavCo!
Y2K and You
What you dont know can hurt you!
PavCo Publishing proudly announces the second printing of its highly acclaimed best seller. Youve heard about the Y2K problem on television, in newspapers, and on the Internet. But do you know the whole truth? Probably not. Y2K and You pulls no punches and tells it all!
Y2K and You was written by Donald Ribbits, former Chief of the Internal Revenue Service. In the Foreword of the book Ribbits candidly admits, Ive been screwing people all my life, so this is an opportunity to give back to society. Well, its hardly a gift with its substantial price tag, but the investment could save you thousands of dollars and possibly your life!
- Does your home have a garage? And do you park your car facing the direction of magnetic north? We hope not, but the book will tell you what to do.
- Do you play Scrabble with a set of maroon colored tiles? You had better read the fine print that came with that Scrabble set!
- We know almost everyone has a telephone in their kitchen. Would you answer that phone at 6:30 AM on January 1st? Just as we thought! You need the book.
- Have you checked your sock drawer lately? Dont laugh, this is serious. Our book will tell you which socks are Y2K compatible, and which must be thrown out immediately.
- Do you play OKbridge? Are you aware that on January 1st your Lehman ratings will drop 28 points? The book has a clever workaround.
- Plus a whole lot more! The topics mentioned here barely touch on the expanse of the book. We guarantee it will solve all your Y2K problems, or your money back.
- Bonus! Order before December 1st and well include FREE a Y2K T-shirt with the lettering Im ready! Are you? (Be sure to specify size: S, M, L, XL, XXL, or too fat to matter.)
|Prices (please add $3.00 shipping to each order)
|Y2K and You (hardback)||$44.95
|Y2K and You (autographed hardback)||39.95
|Y2K and You (paperback)||29.95
|Y2K and You (autographed paperback)||24.95|
Add to Cart Check Out
Another fine product from PavCo
where the price tag goes on before the engineering begins
© 1999 PavCo Craporation